Warzone RAT 1.89 Cracked
What is Warzone RAT
Warzone RAT is a Remote Access Trojan (RAT) that cybercriminals use to remotely access victims’ computers. This Trojan is advertised on a public website so anyone can download and use it.
The Warzone RAT code is written in the C++ programming language. This RAT is independent of the .NET Framework and manages computers through a VNC module. Warzone uses the HRDP model, which allows you to log into computers (Windows accounts) without the knowledge of the victims.
In addition, this model allows cybercriminals to bypass UAC (User Account Control) protections.
Warzone provides a special software that claims to be able to bypass Windows Defender and other Antiviruses.
Features Warzone RAT
- Stub of WARZONE RAT has been written in C++ which makes it independent from .NET Framework.
- Windows Defender Bypass! Privilege Escalation – UAC Bypass. Elevate to Administrator with just 1 click.
- Grabs passwords from the following browsers:
Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, Epic, UC, QQ, Opera, Blisk, SRWare Iron, Brave, Vivaldi, Comodo Dragon, Torch, Slimjet, Cent; Outlook, Thunderbird, Foxmail.
- Hidden Remote Desktop – HRDP.
HRDP module allows you to login to the remote machine without anyone knowing.
- Live Keylogger. Offline Keylogger
You can view the keys pressed on remote computer in real time.
Enable Offline Keylogger to save keylogs all the time.
- File Manager. Download & Execute
Upload and Download files at high speed. Execute and delete files on remote computers.
- Persistence. Persistence protects the process and the file.
When process or file gets deleted, they will be recovered. WARZONE Client will add itself to exclusions once it executes. This will prevent Windows Defender from scanning your WARZONE Client.
- Mass Execute!
Download and execute your file on all the connected clients with one click.
- Remote WebCam. If the remote computer has a webcam connected, you can view the stream live in the Remote WebCam module.
- Reverse Proxy. Browse the Internet with the remote computer’s IP address!
- You can connect directly to the public IP without reverse proxy.