888 Rat v1.2.4 Cracked
What is 888 Rat
888 RAT 1.2.4 is a Remote Access Trojan (RAT) that cybercriminals use to remotely access victims’ computers.
888 RAT is one of the most discreet remote administration tools. It’s a very powerful RAT for all kinds of espionage. This version 888 RAT 1.2.4 received an update in March 2022, which is by far the most recent version.
This RAT uses the HRDP model, which allows you to log into computers (Windows accounts) without the knowledge of the victims.
888 RAT 1.2.4 provides special software that claims to be able to bypass Windows Defender and other Antiviruses. In addition, this model allows to bypass UAC (User Account Control) protections.
Features 888 Rat 1.2.4
- Work Windows ( 7 – 8 – 8.1 – 10 – 11 -xp -Vista – 2000 – 98 – 95 ) 64 & 32 Bit.
- Persistence StartUp (even if it deleted ). Hide process (32bit). Startup Scheduled. Hide installation.
- UAC Exploit 0 day disable & enable. Disable taskmgr & Msconfig.
- Bypass AV scanner & Runtime with Unique Stub Generator (USG).
- Process Manager. Remote Cmd
- Download & execute. Upload & execute
- Online KeyLogger. Form grabber log + images
- File Manager. Remote Desktop. Hidden RDP
Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Chrome Canary/SXS, CoolNovo Browser, Opera Browser, Apple Safari, Flock Browser, SeaMonkey Browser, SRWare Iron Browser, Comodo Dragon Browser, etc.
The Bat!, Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Mail, IncrediMail, Opera Mail, Foxmail, MSN Messenger, Google Talk, GMail Notifier, etc.